The post from a couple of days again is still touching me. After re- reading it I have to say I am challenged. As many of you know via this blog, I have continued to question – on more than one occasion – how God views my life and the ways that I choose to live/listen. I guess that is part of being human – wondering …choosing….never fully knowing.
With that said, my challenge to myself is this:
- to squirm out of my perfect little box (although it was never really perfect to begin with).
- to make an impact along the way.
- to make a difference in the life of someone dear.
- to make a difference in the life of someone period.
- to help beyond a checkbook.
- to help with a checkbook.
- to be an ear when asked.
- to actually listen.
- to be loud when needed.
- to be quiet when required.
- to pray.
The list can go on and on, but you get the drift. Take care my friends.
Your Brother in Christ,