- That the entire Bible is the inspired Word of God and that men were moved by the Holy Spirit to write the very words of Scripture. Therefore, the Bible is without error, and is the final authority of faith and practice.
- There is only one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- God demonstrated his unconditional love through His son Jesus Christ, who is God revealed to humankind.
- Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and led a sinless life.
- He took on Himself all of our sins.
- He was crucified and three days later rose from the grave. He ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father, and will one day return again.
- All men everywhere are lost and face the judgment of God.
- I believe the church is the body of Christ, of which Jesus Christ is the head.
- The purpose of the church is to glorify God by loving Him and making Him known to a lost world.
- Each of us, using every means of communication available, should spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ throughout the world.
- In my daily Christian life, and because of my faith, I have concern for the hurts and social needs of our fellow man.
- I must dedicate myself daily to the service of our Lord and to His authority over my life.
*Looking for inspiration and clarity, I adopted this statement of faith after reviewing several statements of faith from various individuals and churches. The result of this research is my own personal belief and understanding.